Thursday, July 28, 2022

DAY 75 – Cervantes

Good Morning Cervantes!
 
Low 6°c (43°F) – High 19°c (66°F)
0km
 
I rarely dream, or at least if I do dream I rarely remember them.  Last night I had some pretty weird dreams about puppies and a few other things, but it seems I slept so I guess that is a good thing.
 
We woke to a cloudless sky with a nice breeze and figured since showers are predicted all the way down the coast for the next 5 days I might as well wash again.  Kitty of course was hard at work supervising all day and enjoying the day until the washing was done and it was her turn to hit the bath.  Always good to have a fluffy clean dog but as it turned out, probably not ideal for me to have such a big day as by the time I had finished the ankle was quite swollen again but I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening relaxing.
 
Shane wandered down to the shore to take a few sunset photos again.  Cervantes has certainly been good for the soul.







No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 103 – Horsham - Colac

Good Morning Horsham!   Low 4 °c (39°F) – High 18°c (64°F) 269km   Total Trip - 19022km (11,820 miles)   Well sadly this was the last few ho...